The Clem Jones Centre is a Community based Not For Profit Sport and Recreation Facility located in Carina. Our Learn To Swim School requires energetic and motivated teachers to join our Learn To Swim Program.
The Clem Jones Centre Learn To Swim program focuses on water safety, water confidence and the development of all strokes while also emphasising on fun and excitement for both the child and parent.
Learn To Swim teachers are responsible for:
- Delivering swimming lessons to infants, toddlers and young children.
- Providing assessments for new and existing students.
- Pack up of equipment and cleaning duties.
- Maintenance and equipment checks.
You will be:
- Energetic, motivated with a positive outgoing attitude
- Have a passion for teaching children
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Flexible availability, including evenings and weekends
- Be willing to commit to a full term of teaching (10 weeks)
- Ensure a safe environment for children and follow Workplace Health and Safety procedures
- Willingness to continue to learn and develop on the job
- Current Austswim/Swim Australia General Qualification, or willingness to obtain
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificates, or willingness to obtain
- Current Working With Children Blue Card
This is a casual role paid under the Fitness Industry Award 2010.
Applications are ongoing.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your Resume to Kath Bignall, Customer Services Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org